AMMO of Mig Rainmarks Effects
Rainmarks Effects for Streaking create realistic streaks and rain marks with this light-colored enamel color. Apply lines from the upper part of the plate and then fade with a clean brush moistened with Enamel Thinner. Also great to use adjacent to panel lines, bolts and leading edges of wings and exposed parts.
- Easy Brush-on approach
- Realistic weathering
- High-quality material
- Direct application
- Enamel Thinner needed
Use the product shaken or unshaken, it seems like some modelers prefer either method. I usually always shake mine, but might try the unshaken version soon, too.Let us know about your preferred method in the review section below.
- Use a small to medium brush to paint streaks on the surface
- Apply thinner on a second thick brush and manipulate the streak
- Repeat step 1
- Run down the streak contours with a third fine brush loaded with thinner.
- This keeps the center streak line more prominent
- You may also only use one of these methods as a stand-alone
ISA Hair Method
- It requires some practice but it basically only requires a steady hand.
- Have some hair and cover them with a clear coat
- Hold one or several hairs to your model’s surface
- Unload the paint onto the hair just above the model. It runs down the hair thanks to the coating.
- This creates a super-thin streak and you can then manipulate it with thinner and a brush.
- Combine with many colors to achieve more depth and realism
AMMO How-To Video
A very basic video by AMMO of Mig shows the most common method and its application.
Ideal for Natural Weathering
Tanks✔ AFVs✔ Trains✔ Rolling Stock✔ Aircraft✔ Ships✔ Gunpla✔ Sci-Fi✔ Figures✔ Busts✔ and more
Made in Spain
AMMO by Mig Jimenez
Age restriction: 10+ years
Solution Island not included
We also offer all Streaking Effects in various sets and bundles together with other products. They are also available together with our hobby bench organizers and 3d printed tools and holders for a discount! Want to find out more about the implementation and use of many of the products we offer and kit reviews? Then head over to our new Youtube channel.